We are looking for Solution Architect Director that will work with large carriers to architect the next generation 5G wireless networks, develop relationships, communicate technical solutions, perform technical tasks, including written proposals, network design and engineering support. Working with the Product Management and R&D teams to drive and provide product requirements and customer feedback.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serving as a technical lead for customer carrier’s engagements
- Prepare design and applications presentations
- Providing product and technical expertise to support Sales efforts.
- Solving technical issues raised by large carriers.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required.
- Interface with sales group and product management/marketing to develop and/or propose product enhancements to meet customer requirements.
- Travelling to various customers in US.
- Technical knowledge and proven experience in some of the following areas – mandatory:
- LTE and 5G Network architecture (3GPP, xRAN,TIP), in the field of RAN Virtualization and Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)
- Software Defined Networking, Network Orchestration and Network Function Virtualization
- Ability to build customer relationships
- Exhibits a high degree of presentation, interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to provide clear and concise engineering documentation
- Proficient in supporting and deploying turnkey solutions
- Flexible individual that can handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Cooperative attitude; team player
- Technical Degree
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org